Simple banana lassi recipe can be made in under 10 minutes and is an excellent alternative to sugary drinks. Made with just a few simple ingredients, such as banana, yogurt, spices and water this lassi is delicious and nutritious.
Lassi is a common and popular drink in Nepal and other south Asian countries. There are various types of lassi, of which banana lassi is one. Whenever I make lassi, it reminds me of my university days in India. It was my favorite comforting drink to beat the hot weather. It has been my favorite drink since then. Easily made with just a few ingredients, this drink is delicious, easy, and healthy. Here is my quick and simple banana lassi recipe you can make in under 10 minutes.
Ingredients You Need For Banana Lassi
- Ripped banana
- Whole milk yogurt is creamy and thick, so lassi tastes better than reduced-low-fat or non-fat yogurt.
- Spices add a unique, warm, and aromatic flavor to lassi, which enhances its overall taste. For this recipe, I am using cardamom and cloves. It is best to crush the cloves and cardamom into small pieces.
- Cold water
Note: In case you prefer a sweeter lassi, you may add honey or sugar. However, the lassi already has a sweet flavor from the banana, so I am not adding any additional sweeteners.
#1 Cut the banana into pieces. Add banana, yogurt, spices, and cold water to the blender.
#2 Blend it for 20-30 seconds.
#3 Pour lassi into the glass and enjoy your delicious banana lassi.
Here’s A Nepali Dish To Pair With Banana Lassi
- Chicken Chili Recipe
- Spicy Potato Salad
- Momo Sadeko
- Chicken Choila
- Sausage Chili
- Wai Wai Noodles Fry
I would love to hear your thoughts on this recipe by leaving a comment below.
Other Nepali Recipes
Simple Banana Lassi Recipe (Quick & Healthy Lassi)
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 2 Ripped Banana
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Cardamom
- 1 cup Whole milk yoghurt
- Add banana, yogurt, water, and spices to the blender.
- Blend it for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the lassi into the glass and enjoy your delicious lassi.
If you tried this recipe, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below. If you liked it, remember to rate the recipe. Your feedback helps other readers decide if they want to make this recipe. Thank you!